Community Youth at MLK Day in Apopka, Florida
RAISE Florida Network Coalition Planning Session engaging partners from across the state to prioritize policy action agenda for networks.
Florida Coalition for Microenterprise Development Network Partners tour Community Trust Federal Credit Union, a local Community Development Financial Institution in Apopka, Florida.
Rural Economic Development Network Members developing action items and working on plans to start a successful cooperative.
RAISE Florida Network Members attend Financial Security Focus Group in Apalachicola, Florida.
Florida Coalition for Microenterprise Development Network Members attend Policy Meeting to discuss opportunities to advance microenterprise policy in Florida.
Welcome RAISE Florida Network
The mission of the RAISE Florida Network is to promote awareness, education, resources and advocacy for economic security and wealth creation for families and communities in Florida. Our vision is to help families and communities achieve economic stability, build economic security, wealth and sustainable assets.
RAISE Florida Network partners are committed to efforts that support education and member involvement in the implementation of our policy agenda. In 2013, our policy focus
- Individual Development Accounts – promoting savings plans to help families save for education, retirement, purchase a home, car or save for emergencies.
- Foreclosure – advancing options that help protect investments of families and homeowners, and fair lending products that support homeownership and financial independence.
- Microenterprise Development – securing support for entrepreneurs and education that help micro-business owners get access to capital and use program support provided by the government that help create jobs through entrepreneurship.
We are dedicated to creating access to public influence through the voices of people who are striving to make a difference, and impact the lives of people in communities of color and families who want to save, accumulate and preserve assets and realize the American Dream.
The structure of RAISE Florida is five main networks with specific tasks that further our mission and vision.
- Income, Assets and Savings Network (IASN)
- Florida Coalition for Microenterprise Development (FCMD)
- Housing and Community Development Network (HCDN)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Higher Education Network (HBCU and Higher Education)
- Rural Economic Development Network (REDN)
2013 Southern Regional Asset Building Coalition: Click Here to Register